Saturday, 30th April 2016, I bought a Luella handbag at your Foshini Branch in Canal Walk for a price of R1800.00.
To my surprise I saw the handles of the handbag are starting to show wear which I think is not supposed to be. It is just over a period of 2 months for an R1800 handbag?
I don't think it is supposed to happened and would like ;your domment/action on this regard.
I have attached photos as proof.
I am also a cash customer and have no account with you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luella Handbag Snakeskin Look Alike
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "Bad service from a lawyer called Mia Gibson at a company called Norton Rose Fulbright in Cape Town South Africa! The legal work she did was not very good and..."
- "I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa. The service was poor and she was rude and not helpful...."
- "I bought an item on E-bay and as usual I paid for the item immediately. The next day I went into e-bay to check on the progress on the purchase..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."