Saturday, 30th April 2016, I bought a Luella handbag at your Foshini Branch in Canal Walk for a price of R1800.00.
To my surprise I saw the handles of the handbag are starting to show wear which I think is not supposed to be. It is just over a period of 2 months for an R1800 handbag?
I don't think it is supposed to happened and would like ;your domment/action on this regard.
I have attached photos as proof.
I am also a cash customer and have no account with you.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Luella Handbag Snakeskin Look Alike
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "It's a complete scam!the dress i received looked nothing like the picture..I won't even wear it to bed!! It was made in Beijing probaly in a sweat shop and it..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "I bought an item on E-bay and as usual I paid for the item immediately. The next day I went into e-bay to check on the progress on the purchase..."
- "I've been insured twice with Aetna International while working abroad. While the website has evolved somewhat over time, the claims process remains absolutely abysmal. On the positive side, the coverage was..."
- "Bad service from a lawyer called Mia Gibson at a company called Norton Rose Fulbright in Cape Town South Africa! The legal work she did was not very good and..."